The Patina Vie brand was conceived in a rustic cottage in Wisconsin four years ago. This studio is where founder, Sarah Willett, and team create and curate distinctive decor furnishings and accessories. Willett’s decor is inspired by historic reverence and with a casual approach to the authentic lifestyle. The hugely successful boutique of Patina Vie now comes to York Wallcoverings with the release of their first collection of wallpaper. Beautiful patterns effortlessly emerge as the understanding of history and personal style align; Patina Vie is truly where history and style collide. Keep reading to view five of our favorite patterns from the collection.
1. Designed with a respect for historical significance, Distressed Paisley Wallpaper blends heritage with personal style.
2. Washed in soft Bohemian style, Prisha Patchwork Wallpaper is divinely unique and washes relaxation throughout.
3. A vintage pattern like Fatima Tiles Wallpaper embraces Moroccan mosaic charm and authenticity.
4. Birds of a Feather Wallpaper is soft, yet delicate bringing beauty to life on the wall.
5. Summer can stay forever with Shangri-la Fan Wallpaper. “Surround yourself with the warmth of summer, relaxed afternoons, and don’t forget to surround yourself with the things you really love”, says Sarah. We couldn’t agree more.
Truly an eclectic mix of what’s individual, what’s yesterday, and what’s next, explore the entire Patina Vie wallpaper collection here.